Happy 20th birthday Claire!!!!
We can’t believe you are no longer a teen. Without a doubt you have been more places and made a bigger positive impact than most adults! Claire was born with cystic fibrosis. She has spent at least one-fourth of her life in the hospital and has still been able to accomplish more than most of us ever do. When she was just 13 years old she founded Claire’s Place Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization designed to help children and families affected by cystic fibrosis.
Over the past seven years she has helped dozens of children and families affected by the chronic illness. In celebration of Claire and “Claire’s Place,” we would like to share 20 places where you will find Claire. Here’s Claire’s Places….
- Seventeen Magazine’s 17 Power Teens
- WB’s My Last Days series
- Fundraising for her foundation, Claire’s Place
- On her YouTube Channel, The Clarity Project
- Speaking at Ted Talks
- Philips “Breathless Choir”
- AOL’s Makers
- Speaking at Zappos
- The Dr. Oz Show
- People Magazine
- World of Children
- Girl Boss
- Star of Moving Happiness Home
- Hanging out with Actor Justin Baldoni
- Sipping tea with a good book or hanging out with friends
- Decorating her hospital room
- Posting photos, videos and inspirational messages on Facebook
- At Claire’s Place next fundraiser, Glow Ride on July 29th come join her!
We hope you have an amazing day Claire, well deserved! You inspire us everyday and we are blessed to know you. Happy Birthday!